Monday, July 16, 2012

Big Day for Quinn

I've switched over from a PC to a Mac so am having a very difficult time organizing photos.  It's a big learning curve.  Today was worth the stress however so I could post a few.  Quinn has started to push himself up on his elbows and today he flipped himself over.  So much fun!

This is his "Huh??" face.  He just flipped over from his front to back.

He's pretty darn proud of himself.  

Quinn is checking out some toys yet can't control his hands enough to grab one.  Love those thighs!

Oh and some old news...Quinn found his thumb.  He still, however, needs a floor or bed to help him guide it to his mouth.

I had a really cute video I wanted to post but after wasting over an hour trying to get it to upload I'm giving up.  Maybe tomorrow.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment