Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hide and Go Seek Champion

Kelsey has learned to love playing hide and go seek but unlike her brother she is really good at it. Garrett can't contain himself and will go and hide while we count but by the time we say, "Ready or not, here I come," he is running out of his hiding spot and yelling, "Here I am!" Kelsey on the other hand disappears and sits silently until you find her.

Here she is hiding in our closet. She sat in silence until I found her then she pretended she wasn't there.

Now she's telling me to "Shhhhhhhh" so that I won't give up her hiding spot to Garrett.


Hiding in the tunnel. She wouldn't even look at me when I found her. She likes to pretend that I can't see her.

Hiding under a blanket. She actually keeps this up for too long and usually walks into a wall or two.

Guess who helped decide what she wanted to wear today?

1 comment:

  1. the photos are priceless!
    Kelsey seems to really be showing her personality.

    ReplyDelete